5 Most Popular Outfits to Workout In

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

As I sit at the front desk of the Welch Fitness Center, and make sure people scan their cards in with their face facing them, I begin to notice trends. There are a few things that have stuck out in my mind as the most similar and familar outfits to me. Here are the trendiest and popular outfits that DePauw women wear to work out:

1.     Lululemon Bottoms

Whether they’re crop leggings, full-length leggings, or shorts, Lululemon is one of the most popular brands in right now, but I can’t complain because they’re super comfy!

2.     Frat Tanks

Going to a small school where over 50% of the student body is Greek, almost every girl owns a couple frat tanks, so why not wear them to work out?

3.     Nike Shoes

I’ve always been a fan of Nike when it came to running shoes—there’s no other way.

4.     Athletic Shorts

Whether they are black, white, gray, green, red, orange, blue—whatever color they are, you can never go wrong with athletic shorts.  

5.     Sports Bras

Racetrack, crisscross, or traditional, owning multiple sports bras is a must! Even if no one else can really see it, it’s still super important to wear a cute and comfy one!