2017 Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Our Survival Kits were absolute lifesavers this semester! With the stress of the semester in full swing, they couldn’t have come at a better time, allowing our members to freshen up and recharge. These are some of our favorite products!

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask

This mask was the perfect combination of exfoliating salt and tingly clay. We took a fifteen-minute study break to spoil ourselves and came back with fresh skin ready to conquer the rest of the evening!

Aeropostale Velvet Scrunchies

This is my new favorite accessory!! I haven’t left the house without it since our kits came in, and it has since become an absolute staple.

Bed Head by TIGI Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo

There have been plenty of days this semester that my hair has needed a helping hand in the mornings. This dry shampoo has loyally solved my oil problems until they can be handled.

Spindrift Sparkling Water

We received two flavors of Spindrift, and I couldn’t pick a favorite! The lemon was definitely invigorating, but the Raspberry Lime was so crisp. They were definitely something to look forward to in my day!

Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner

I. Love. Erin. Condren. I have too many products to count, and they bring clarity and peace to my life daily. This planner is perfect for getting a grip on your semester in an aesthetic that keeps you focused, motivated and stylish!

HI-CHEW Candy

I cannot tell you how many of these candies I snuck into class. They’re delicious and addicting! For weeks, my friends and neighbors were asking me for some of these colorful treats.

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

For an incredibly pale girl like myself, the winter’s sad lack of sunlight only exacerbates my pasty skin. These towelettes let me regain that perfect bronze without getting too blatantly orange. And they’re as simple as a towelette!

Steripod

College life isn’t always the cleanest, especially with community bathrooms. These Steripods left me feeling like my toothbrush and my mouth were always left as clean as they could be, leaving me with a better start to my morning and a better end to my night.