TGFHC: Spring Break Survival Kit Goodies!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Ladies, we miss Spring Break. Badly.

Honestly, we wish DePaul would donate part of our long winter break to Spring Break so we could enjoy a quick breather before these next ten weeks.

Unfortunately, we’re back in the swing of things. And it is rough. Fortunately, our friends at Her Campus sent along a Spring Break Survival Kit, and we just handed out the goodies to our team! We can pretend it’s still Spring Break with all the delightful gifts! Thanks to spring actually visiting us, Fullerton Beach can feel almost exactly like Florida (almost…).

So what did our team get?

• Sabre Pepper Gel, to keep us safe and compact enough to fit in our purse or backpack.
  • Luna mini-bars, for snacks on the trip to and from Loop classes.
  • Her Campus swag, including sunglasses, koozies, stickers, and pens.
  • Chipotle BOGO cards, because after all the money we spent on SB2015, we could use the financial aid!
  • Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Shampoo and Conditioner, because, again, we’re flat broke!
  • Completely Bare Wax Strips, so we can avoid nasty razor burn.
  • The Intern’s Handbook, review to come!
  • Dirty Rush, review to come! 

We love our Her Campus sponsors and all the goodies they send us! Make sure you check out the above, and also be on the lookout for a review of the brand-spanking-new #HCBook, The Her Campus Guide to College Life!

HCXO!

Tori Meschino is a lot of things with a lot of majors. She's a macaroni and cheese lover, a sorority woman, obsessed with Michael J. Fox, a binge-watcher, an editor-in-chief, the HerCDM president, a woman in tech, and a writer. She majors in Interactive and Social Media and Media and Cinema Studies, and minors in General Psychology (and a minor in Never Graduating). So basically she's everywhere. Oh, and she's one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus DePaul!