TGFHC: Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Thank God For Her Campus!

I am thrilled to announce and show the items Her Campus was kind enough to send as a Finals Survival Kit! Because we work on the quarter system, our survival kit arrived in the midst of the madness, so we couldn’t properly distribute the items before we all parted ways all those weeks ago. Fortunately, it means we have a lot of goodies to look forward to when school starts again in January! Stop by our first general body meeting of the quarter to stock up…

Chipotle sent us some financial aid with BOGO cards!

Cold-EEZE understands the weather struggle we feel up here in Chicago, so we have tons of Cold Remedy Samples to help you get over the sniffles when you’re back from holiday vacations!

TRESemmé is helping us keep our hair looking beautiful in this frigid air with hairsprays and Keratin sample sets!

Kettle Brand sent along Hey Neighbor kits and chips for when we just want to snack in our PJs on the futon.

Luna sent us Chocolate Peppermint Stick bars to keep us in the holiday spirit! (Bonus: they’re gluten-free!)

Bayer’s Timeline Project Zines are giving us plenty of inspiration for new year’s resolutions!

Camelbak sent us a waterbottle to keep hydrated in this dry December!

Chain & Charcoal sent along a $20 gift card — fabulous!

Baublebar sent along a “Lucky” alphabet bracelet that we can’t wait to raffle off at our first meeting!

Cosabella sent underwear and coupon codes for 25% off!

What was your favorite item? Shoot us a tweet @HerCampusDePaul and you’ll get extra enteries for the Baublebar bracelet!

Thank God For Her Campus for sending us these amazing treats! We’re so grateful and thrilled to be part of an organization that takes such good care of us.

See you in January!

Tori Meschino is a lot of things with a lot of majors. She's a macaroni and cheese lover, a sorority woman, obsessed with Michael J. Fox, a binge-watcher, an editor-in-chief, the HerCDM president, a woman in tech, and a writer. She majors in Interactive and Social Media and Media and Cinema Studies, and minors in General Psychology (and a minor in Never Graduating). So basically she's everywhere. Oh, and she's one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus DePaul!