Nicki Minaj Pays Fans’ Tuition on Twitter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

First off- I am a little jealous I didn’t hear about this while it was going on. But on Saturday May 6th, a fan tweeted Nicki Minaj asking her if she would pay for his college tuition. Most celebrities wouldn’t even take the time to respond. So what did Nicki say?

Nicki tweeted, “Show me straight A’s that I can verify w/ur school and I’ll pay it.”

Nicki’s net worth is estimated at 70 million dollars so she didn’t hesitate to respond to other fans in need of help for their college needs. She responded to over 20 people! You can see below some needed help with financial aid, books, tuition, and even a camera for one of their classes!

So if you guys need me- I’ll be living in the library so I can get straight A’s to send to Nicki “in a month or 2” which she said she would do this to fans again then. “If she has any money left.” But I’m sure it didn’t do a dent in her 70 million dollar net worth…… You go Nicki! Now please pick me next time.

Public Relations student at DePaul University in Chicago. Minnesota grown. President of DePaul University Love Your Melon Campus Crew "I'm proud of the person I've become, because I fought to become her." Twitter & Instagram: @whitneywahlers