This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Name: Jenna Massey
Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Graduation Year: 2014
Activities on Campus: Activities Director for Delta Gamma, volunteering
Major: PR and Advertising
Single or Taken: Taken…but that can be changed

Turn-ons/turn-offs: My turn off is when guys are shorter than me…I’m already tiny. Turn on…tall dark and handsome, duh.

Dream job: VP of marketing for Anheuser Busch Worldwide

Most confusing thing that guys do: You mean the stupid stuff they do? I hate when they send texts with one word or fake word responses. Like “KK”. Ho do I respond to that??

One person you would want to be stranded on an island with: George Banta… obvi.

Favorite Disney Princess: Does Cruela Devil count?

What’s your biggest pet peeve and why? When Cubs fans ask me why I like the Cardinals…Rude!

What’s your favorite movie? The Great Gatsby

What’s your ideal first date? Drinks and Italian food…If there’s only going to be one date then I want to make sure I got my fill on the first and only one.

If you’re into a boy how do you let him know? I tell him…I’m not a part of that complicated life.

Ellyse is the Founding President and Editor-in-Chief of the DePaul University branch of Her Campus. She is currently a senior studying Public Relations and Advertising. Ellyse is originally from the Chicago suburbs and loves spending her college career enjoying all that the city has to offer. In addition to Her Campus, Ellyse is also a member of Delta Gamma. She hopes to one day work in either public relations or event planning and to one day own her own business. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, spending time with friends, catching up on blogs, quoting movies like it’s her job, pinning for hours and working out.