Jada and Jenna Washington ’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.
You’re not seeing double! Meet this week’s Campus Cuties, twins Jada and Jenna Washington. These lovely ladies are often seen walking around campus conveying their own personal styles!

Jenna is pictured on the left wearing black high-rise pants with layered cardigans and necklaces. Jada, on the right, is wearing a denim skirt with thigh-high socks and a contrasting red coat. 

Majors:

Jada: Currently undeclared

Jenna: Art History

Hometown:

Hyde Park, Chicago 

Favorite place on campus:

Jenna: I guess the upstairs part of the SAC, or Arts and Letters Hall. They have really cute vintage lamps and stuff!

Jada: I’ve never thought about this! I would go with Arts and Letters.

Goal in life:

Jenna: I definitely want to just travel. I don’t have a set path I want to go on, but I know it involves traveling and making art somehow.

Jada: I guess my goal in life would be to help other people who are less fortunate than I am.

Jenna: Now I feel like my answer was terrible!!

Inspirations:

Jenna: I read a lot of blogs; right now this girl named Essena O’Neill is really inspirational for me. I just became vegan two months ago and she’s been a real inspiration for me! 

Jada: I’m taking a social justice class, so for me civil rights activists are very inspirational.

In ten years I see myself…

Jenna: Ten years…28. Graduated with a master’s and happily living in a loft in New York City, just living day by day.

Jada: I would say the same thing, graduated with a master’s…I have a hard time thinking about the future but I feel like the west coast is where I want to be.

Jenna and Jada: So we’re going to split up!!!

Three words to describe each other: 

Jada: Artistic, funny and…

Jenna: Oh my god is it really that hard? 

Jada: I’m trying to think of a good one! 

Jenna: That just made me so sad I’m going to go while you think of that. 

Jada: KIND!

Jenna: She’s beautiful, compassionate and…lazy. 

Jada: Aw, that’s so true! 

Along with fabulous person style, Jada and Jenna are wonderful individuals with bright futures who deserve some recognition. If you see them around campus, don’t be afraid to say hi!
Michelle is a third year Secondary Education English student at DePaul University that enjoys sarcasm, laughing at cats on the internet, and forgetting to wear her glasses to class.