samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gettin’ Glam with Makeup Artist Madi Bernard for #Whitterview #4

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Welcome back! It’s time for my fourth #Whitterview this time with Madi Bernard. Trust me after you read my interview with her, you’ll either A) want to be her, B) want her to style you and do your makeup daily, or C) have her become your “goals.” For me, it’s D) ALL  OF THE ABOVE.

Meet the stunning BIRTHDAY GIRL, Madi Bernard, whose celebrity crush is Ansel Elgort and who is not your “typical southern girl.” You can catch her glam looks on the Biermann Family’s TV show on BRAVO! “Don’t be Tardy.”

Tell me about yourself

MB: My names Madison Bernard! I was born in Birmingham, Alabama, but I’m not a “southern girl” at ALL. I had an amazing childhood even though my parents divorced when I was 13.

How old are you? & When is your bday?

MB: I’m 21 years old and my birthday is February 8, 1996.

Did you always want to be a makeup artist when you grew up?

MB: I never really thought about becoming a makeup artist until up to 2 1/2 years ago. My good friend Brielle randomly called me one day and asked me if I would be down to go to NYFW with her and be her makeup artist. I did, and ever since that day I’ve been extremely passionate about being a makeup artist! So random!

What age were you when your obsession with makeup begin?

MB: 18

What is it like working for the Biermanns?

MB: it’s amazing! They’re the most kind and giving people I’ve ever met in my life, and I honestly feel like I have the best job possible. Nothing but good things to say about them.

Will we ever see you in Don’t Be Tardy?

MB: Maybe ;)

If you could do any other celebrities makeup for a day whose would you be and why?

MB: Kim Kardashian or Kylie Jenner

What are your go-to makeup necessities?

MB: my go to makeup products would have to be my Anastasia Beverly hills clear brow gel, my fenty lipgloss, and my lash extensions.

What celebrity have you met where you felt star-struck?

MB:  I haven’t met many but i did see Gucci up close, and he’s awesome.

Now for some fun- This or That with Madi

Sephora or Ulta?

Sephora

California or New York?

New York

Twitter or Instagram?

Instagram

Zac Efron or Channing Tatum?

Zac

Fenty Beauty or Kylie?

Fenty

What did I tell ya, I knew you would fall in love with her like I did and wish for her to be your best friend. Go show her some love today on her social media, because it’s her birthday! And subscribe to her YouTube channel to check out everything from her clothing hauls, to makeup routines, to how she edits her picture perfect instagram photos!

Instagram: @madibernard

Twitter: @madiburrrnard

Thanks for tuning in to my #Whitterview with Madi!

Public Relations student at DePaul University in Chicago. Minnesota grown. President of DePaul University Love Your Melon Campus Crew "I'm proud of the person I've become, because I fought to become her." Twitter & Instagram: @whitneywahlers