13 Albums to Look Forward to this November

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

If you’re like me, you find songs that you love and keep them on repeat until you’re sick of them. I recently reached this point and became desperate to find new music, so I searched the internet for new music coming out. Below are 13 albums––varying genres––that are scheduled to be released throughout the month of November.

Maroon 5: Red Pill Blues

The well-known pop rock group released its sixth studio album Red Blue Pills on November 3. Featured artists on the album include SZA, Julia Michaels, LunchMoney Lewis, and A$AP Rocky.

Sam Smith: The Thrill of It All

As his second studio album, which was released on November 3rd, Sam Smith’s 10 new tracks might cause some serious waterworks. Don’t forget to grab a box of tissues before pressing play on The Thrill of It All.

Walk the Moon: What if Nothing

Most notably known for their songs “Shut up and Dance” and “Anna Sun,” the pop-rock band’s new album What if Nothing was inspired by fame, grief, and sexual exploration. Give the album a listen after its release on November 10th.

Wiz Khalifa: Laugh Now, Fly Later

Announcements for his mixtape Laugh Now, Fly Later were through tweets posted on October 15th. Khalifa decided to release this before his upcoming album Rolling Papers 2 because “Bosses need something to smoke and think to.” Enjoy this album starting its debut November 10th.

Taylor Swift: Reputation

Causing much controversy with the songs already released, Taylor Swift’s new album Reputation will be available to tune into November 10th. Her new sound comes with a new attitude to address the hate she’s received from the media. Grab some tea to spill when giving this album a taste.  

Angel Olsen: Phases

This indie-folk rock singer-songwriter is releasing tracks she’s set aside from previous albums on the compilation Phases. The twelve tracks will be available on November 10th. You might have heard her song “Windows” on the first episode of the Netflix original series 13 Reasons Why.

Tove Lo: Blue Lips

Gaining popularity from her song “Habits (Stay High)” in 2014, Tove Lo continues creating alternative pop music in her album Blue Lips, which will be released November 17th. If you’re wondering what to expect, Tove Lo said that the new album has a very similar sound to Lady Wood, the album she released last year.

Morrissey: Low In High School

Following the end of the 80’s band The Smiths, Morrissey continues his solo career with the twelve track album Low in High School. His eleventh solo studio album will be available November 17th.

PnB Rock: Catch These Vibes

Hip-hop artist PnB Rock drops his album Catch These Vibes on November 17th. The tracklist consists of 18 new songs, including features with Russ, Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J, Roy Woods, and Smokepurpp.

Sia: Everyday Is Christmas

If you’re in need of new Christmas music to listen to, Sia has got you covered. Her new album Everyday is Christmas will be available November 17th. The ten original songs are sure to put you in the holiday spirit. Who knows, maybe you’ll be swinging from a chandelier?

T-Pain: OBLiViON

Known for one of the greatest songs of all time, “Buy U a Drank,” T-Pain is releasing an album six years after his last album Revolver. Give T-Pain a warm welcome back by listening to his new album OBLiViON on November 17th.

PRETTYMUCH: PRETTYMUCH

In need of a new boy band to obsess over? PRETTYMUCH is the answer to all your prayers. Formed by Simon Cowell in 2016, these five guys create catchy pop tunes sure to make you swoon. Listen to their debut self-titled album PRETTYMUCH starting November 24th.

Maluma: X

For those who love Latin music, Colombian singer Maluma should satisfy your needs with the 15 hits on his album X, which will be released November 24th.