This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.
1. I have an amazing family. My little and I have an amazing relationship and our family is extremely close. 

2. The women in my sorority are different and unique in special ways. They all do amazing things and are involved in various ways on campus. 

3. I am an athlete and sometimes I’m not as committed to my sorority as I want to be. However, my sisters always make me feel welcome and included in everything. Whenever I come around, my sisters always make a point to say hello or catchup with me. 

4. My sorority sisters accept me for who I am. I’m a weirdo sometimes and they don’t care. They love me for me! 

5. My sorority made me better academically. We have to maintain a certain GPA to stay involved. This gave me motivation to do well in my classes. Also, we have study groups and each group is categorized by major. If I needed help in a class I could easily get help from one of my sisters and they are always willing to lend a helping hand. 
Niyah is from Kansas City, Missouri and majors in Communication, minors in Women's studies. She plans to pursue a career in the Communication Media and Journalism field. Niyah is on the Women's Varsity basketball team at Denison and is also a member of Kappa Alpha Theta. She is passionate about fashion and fitness and her hobbies include working out, writing for HerCampus, volunteering and reading good books!
Sophomore.  Equestrian.  Lover of HGTV, movies, and naps.