This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

It’s that time of the year when classes are coming to an end and all final projects are right around the corner. If you’re anything like me, that means that whether you have long nights at the library or are studying in a common space, you need a good playlist to keep you entertained among the never ending pile of papers and open tabs. Here’s a list I’ve compiled of my current favorites to listen to. If you like discovering new music and are looking for some upbeat tunes, check out my top favorite songs on my current playlist.

1. Best Friend – Foster The People 
  2. Take It or Leave It – Cage The Elephant
  3. Televised – HUNNY
  4. Sit Next to Me – Foster the People 
  5. Bad Habit – The Kooks 
  6. Black Magic Woman – Santana 
  7. Good Grief – Bastille
  8. Youth – Glass Animals 
  9. Way It Goes – Hippo Campus
  10.  Out Of My League – Fitz and The Tantrums
Hi everybody! I'm Susana. Originally from the Windy City, I now find myself in the middle of Ohio at Denison! I love putting a creative spin to anything I do, and have always been drawn to the Arts and Writing because through them, I can express myself in so many different ways. I'm also a member of Delta Gamma, and absolutely love coffee. If you have any questions, you can reach me at meza_s1@denison.edu