nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Spring Semester As Told By Parks And Recreation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

Spring semester is finally here! We made it through the holidays, and the month with our parents. Now that we are back on the hill, life might get pretty crazy, and it is essential to spend time with friends and remember what’s important. Of course adding a dose of Parks and Recreation to your semester can’t hurt either!

1. You are so excited to see all of your friends again. Winter break is long and sitting at home is more boring than anticipated.2. Attempting to have motivation to eat healthy (#new year new me right??) but all the desserts in the dining hall are calling your name… all the time.3. Forgetting how much work college is, and just how much syllabus week is a hoax propagated by social media.4. Forgetting how to be a college student in general after a month of home cooked meals and not having to do your own laundry.5. Figuring out which class this semester will be your least favorite, even though you have to take it anyway and listen to the professor go on and on.6. Hyping yourself up to go to frat parties that you definitely did not miss while on break.7. Getting your first few grades in the grade book, and surprisingly not failing all of your tests and papers.8. Trying to maintain a positive attitude and focus on how close spring break is.

A Junior at Denison who loves history, reading, and traveling a little too much