This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

Shannon Casey

Year: Junior

Major: Psych and Econ

Where she’s from: Virginia

Shannon Casey is one of the most outgoing and fun people you will meet here on the Hill. If you haven’t met her already, go up and introduce yourself, she admitted that one of her favorite things to do is meet new people! Although she is very devoted to her academics, she is also very involved with extracurricular activities. Shannon is a proud Delta Gamma (she sports a cute DG hat on the reg!), a Break Away site leader, a member of Active Minds, and is on the Denison Women’s Soccer team.

While she isn’t in class or busy with a club, Shannon loves to spend time hanging out with friends, reading books, or stargazing on the IM fields. She confessed that her favorite way to procrastinate is by taking naps and, “wandering around and talking to people I don’t need to talk to.” Shannon is so funny and welcoming, how can you not love this girl? 

I'm a sophomore at Denison University from Boca Raton, Florida. I'm a psychology major and when I'm not studying, you can find me walking around campus trying to figure out what to do with this freezing Ohio weather, playing tennis with friends, or just looking for someone fun to talk to!