Michael Chung

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.
Name: Michael Chung 
Year: 2013
Major: Political Science 
Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts
Relationship status: Single 
Which do you prefer, boxers or briefs?:  Briefs
Favorite food: Chicken wings 
If you could be an animal what would you be?: Bald eagle 
What’s your favorite color?: Blue
What are three things you couldn’t live without?: laptop, phone, and women
What clubs are you involved in on campus?: Sigma Phi Epsilon, DCGA, Legal Aid, and WDUB The Doobie 91.1
Favorite sports teams?: New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, Boston Red Sox, New England Revolutions, Chelsea High Red Devils
Sally Maxwell is a senior at Denison University and will be graduating in the Spring of 2012. She is a Communications major and Spanish minor and very involved on campus. She is the Vice President of Sigma Delta Pi (Spanish Honor Society) and the Alumnae Chair for her sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta. She plans to pursue a career in Public Relations or marketing and advertising, hopefully in a big city somewhere. Being born and raised in Ohio, she is ready for the big city life after college! She loves her yellow labrador, Beau, and spending time with friends. She strongly believes that everything happens for a reason and she is ready for whatever life has to offer her!