Let the Countdown Begin: It’s Almost D-Day!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

D-Day is one of Denison’s most coveted events and has been a tradition on Denison’s campus for 65 years. From student artists and fun games to famous performers, D-Day is full of entertainment and excitement! The students are in for a big surprise when D-Day comes around because the main performer isn’t revealed until a couple weeks before the concert! Let’s check out the artists that will be at D-Day this year:

RAC

RAC is a group that specializes in rock/electronic/dance music and has many hit singles. Maybe you’ve heard “Cheap Sunglasses” or “Let Go”. If you haven’t, start blasting them in your room so you can sing along at the concert!

Danny Brown

Unlike RAC, Danny Brown is a hip-hop artist being described by MTV as “one of rap’s most unique figures in recent memory”. Three of his most famous singles include “Dip”,“ 25 Bucks” and “Smokin & Drinkin”.

This years D-Day will be crazy, make sure to get to the concert early to get a front row spot!

The video was just released. Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0hUQ2dSLIc&feature=youtu.be

I'm a sophomore at Denison University from Boca Raton, Florida. I'm a psychology major and when I'm not studying, you can find me walking around campus trying to figure out what to do with this freezing Ohio weather, playing tennis with friends, or just looking for someone fun to talk to!