This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

Name: Izzie Werman

Hometown: Hampton, NH

Year: Freshman

Major: Undecided

Relationship status: Single ;)

1. Do you have a song that can automatically put you in a good mood?

Adorn by Miguel or anything Beyonce!

1. Dream date?

The perfect dates are any that are important somehow to the guy. So like if the guy likes baseball then I’d love to go to a batting cage or something! It makes everything so much more fun and interesting

1. Hottest actor?

Heath Ledger— perfection

1. Favorite thanksgiving dish/tradition/part?

Ooh! Mashed potatoes obviously

1. What do you look for in a guy?

Oh gosh I have my list! Funny, charming, respectful, thinks the world of me, smart but not cocky, charismatic, good kisser! Hahaha it’s a long list

1. What do you like to do in your spare time?

I love doing anything crafty that involved making things. Or I also love just watching TV, right now my two shows are American Horror Story and Gossip Girl

1. Perfect outfit?

A little black dress  

1. Favorite junk food

Ice cream

1. One thing on your bucket list?

To go skydiving!!

1. If you could have any job in the world, which would you have?

Well my dream job would be to be a professional singer!! But I can’t sing… So I’m not sure how that would work out…

1. 3 things you can’t live without

Animals, food, and my friends

1. If you were an ice cream flavor, which would you be?

Belgian chocolate

I'm a sophomore at Denison University from Boca Raton, Florida. I'm a psychology major and when I'm not studying, you can find me walking around campus trying to figure out what to do with this freezing Ohio weather, playing tennis with friends, or just looking for someone fun to talk to!
Kaitlin is a sophomore at Denison University in Granville, Ohio. She is currently studying Economics with a minor in Communication. When Kaitlin isn't studying, you can find her attending events for her sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta, writing articles, playing tennis, or watching Bravo obsessively.  As a Bravo fangirl, she would love to meet Andy Cohen.