This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

Name: Gina Babinec 

Hometown: Flossmoor, IL

Major: Communication Major, Vocal Performance Minor

Relationship Status: Single as a Pringle

You are always moving and on the go, what clubs and organizations are you apart of that keep you so busy?

I’m an RA, and Intern in Admissions, a member of Delta Gamma, Ladies’ Night Out a cappella, Denison University Chamber Singers, Denison Feminists… There’s so much more that I wish I could do but I don’t have the time!

What is you favorite thing about being an RA?

Meeting Bea Lawson

What is the best lesson that you’ve learned in college?

I’ve really learned to do my own thing and stop caring about what other people think. I try to live by the saying, “Be who you are and say what you mean because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”

What is your favorite restaurant in Granville?

I like D-Village because it’s a great pick-me-up when you’ve had a bad day. Quick service and yummy greasy food.

What is your favorite part about Denison?

My favorite thing about Denison is the wonderful people that I have met. If it wasn’t for my awesome friends that I’ve made here, I don’t know what I would do!

What is one item of clothing that you can’t go without?

I don’t know if I should be proud of this but I definitely can’t live without flannel shirts.

What is you favorite way to procrastinate?

Ugh. Tumblr.

Tell us one surprising fact about yourself:

I’m left handed :)

I'm a sophomore at Denison University from Boca Raton, Florida. I'm a psychology major and when I'm not studying, you can find me walking around campus trying to figure out what to do with this freezing Ohio weather, playing tennis with friends, or just looking for someone fun to talk to!