Campus Cutie: Lauren Totonis ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.
1. Where are you from?
 Greenwich, Connecticut 

2. What year are you?
Junior

3. What’s your major?
Psychology, minor- Women’s studies

4. Why did you choose Denison?
Perfect, homey, and welcoming environment.

5. What is something interesting about you?
Played ice hockey for 13 years, second in nationals twice.

6. What’s your favorite food?
Chocolate cake

7. What’s your idea of the perfect date?
Going out to lunch in an outside water front restaurant, and doing a fun activity after, like rock climbing. (“This is the dumbest date”- Lauren)

8. What inspires you?
Passionate people who are dedicated to their work and put all their effort into what they are doing. They make me want to work harder. Do things, important things.

9. If you could be anyone in the world, who would it be?
Myself (oh! Don’t say that). Live a day as Meredith Grey married to Derek Shepherd, working in Grey-Sloan Hospital.

10. Something you can’t live without?
My three dogs, Paco, Teddy, and Lewis bring constant joy to my life. I couldn’t live without them. 

11. Who do you think is the hottest celebrity?
Zac Efron

12. What do you look for in a guy?
Goofy and fun, always making me laugh…

I am an English Creative Writing and Communication double major from Calcutta, India. And i think the most important thing to know about me is that, I LOVE chocolate! When I'm not working, you can find me walking around campus shivering in this freezing weather, taking pictures, swimming, working out, or just having a conversation with random people!
I am an English Creative Writing major from Los Angeles, California. In addition to my Her Campus responsibilities, I am also the Editor-in-Chief of Denison's student newspaper. I am involved in Greek life on campus as a sister of Pi Beta Phi. I have an insatiable passion for all things Harry Potter. When I'm not in class, you can find me taking long naps, reading, biking or binge watching Netflix.