Campus Celebrity: Teddy Jones ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Teddy Jones ’16, an Environmental Studies major from Columbus, Ohio. Teddy is a member of The Hilltoppers and he is also the managing editor of The Bullsheet. 

If you could only do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I would love to own my own farm and work toward producing as much food for myself as I can. Plus, farm stories tend to be the best stories.

What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is probably some sort of light blue.

What is your favorite thing about Denison?

Believe it or not, I really really like the hills. I also really like all of the trees, we’ve got a lot of different species (love me some aspens).

What is a question that you wish someone would ask you?

I wish someone would ask me how I do my hair in the morning, because it’s a pretty easy answer.

Who do you look up to?

I really look up to my buddy Matt who worked his ass off and saved up for 6 years just so he could buy a little plot of land and build his own house and live the life he’s wanted to since he was a high schooler. That’s the kind of dedication I hope I can have.

I am an English Creative Writing major from Los Angeles, California. In addition to my Her Campus responsibilities, I am also the Editor-in-Chief of Denison's student newspaper. I am involved in Greek life on campus as a sister of Pi Beta Phi. I have an insatiable passion for all things Harry Potter. When I'm not in class, you can find me taking long naps, reading, biking or binge watching Netflix.