This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

If you look across the green fairway of Granville Golf Club in the distance you will see a Brynn FitzGerald.

Brynn is a sophomore and the number one player on the Women’s Varsity Golf Team. She has won four tournaments in her two years; she was named to the All Academic NCAC team, and First Team All NCAC. On most days you can see Brynn crammed up studying in some tight spot of the library or running to golf practice because she will not take any rides from her teammates. She always has a smile on her face and never misses a minute to stop and chat. Brynn’s favorite colors are light blue or pale green (not light green) and her favorite animal is the raccoon. If you watch her on the links you will see her favorite head cover (the thing that covers each golf club) is a Raccoon named Pebbles. Brynn went to Babies R Us this past summer to find cute accessories to adorn Pebbles. He now wears sunglasses and a rain hat. She mentioned that for Halloween the team will be in for a big surprise of Pebbles apparel. Brynn’s favorite food is carmel and favorite song is Drops Of Jupiter by Train, she likes the classics.  So, if you want to get on Brynn’s good side give her a caramel and tell her Pebbles the Racoon is looking cute! We are so proud of our Denison Celebrity Brynn FitzGerald, keep it up!

I'm a sophomore at Denison University from Boca Raton, Florida. I'm a psychology major and when I'm not studying, you can find me walking around campus trying to figure out what to do with this freezing Ohio weather, playing tennis with friends, or just looking for someone fun to talk to!