5 Inspirational Sex and The City Quotes for Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

1.     ‘I’ve spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!’ -Carrie

2.     ‘The fact is, sometimes it’s really hard to walk in a single woman’s shoes. That’s why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun.’ -Carrie

3.     ‘I like my money where I can see it – hanging in my closet.’ -Carrie

4.     ‘Maybe we can be each other’s soul mates. And then we can let men be just these great, nice guys to have fun with.’ -Charlotte

5.     ‘They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style.’ –Carrie

Happy Studying!

Ellie is a member of the class of 2016 at Denison University.  She is an English major with an emphasis on Creative Writing and a Psychology minor.  From a suburb of Detroit called Beverly Hills, Ellie loves coffee, chocolate, J.Crew, and spends too much time on Buzzfeed.  Along with writing for Her Campus, Ellie is also a member of Kappa Alpha Theta fraternity at Denison. When she's not writing for class or Her Campus, you can find her re-watching The Hills episodes.