This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DCU chapter.

Ireland has its fair share of popular and successful beauty businesses. With the beauty industry reaching new heights, let’s look at what we have to offer, ladies and gents!  

NIMA Brush 

Looking for a fabulous set of top quality brushes? Look no further! Niamh Martin has created some of the best brushes to grace the Irish beauty market. The “fun, professional and affordable tools” have scooped up numerous awards since NIMA’s inception, including RSVP Magazine’s ‘Best Make Up Brushes’ and ‘Best Travel Set” awards.  

NIMA brush provide a wide range of must-have brushes and accessories, all fit to sculpt that face to the Gods. With a helpful active blog on their website and worldwide shipping, this flourishing business is perfect for you make up lovers! 

Moxi Loves 

Set up by Pamela Laird, this business creates genius products that help to make life a little easier for us. With incredible, fast acting exfoliation wipes that remove “stubborn old tan and fresh mistakes”, Moxi Loves helps to keep your false tan looking fab and flawless. Their popular product, Eyecatcher, pre-filled cotton buds, allow you to fix eye makeup in a quick, easy and hygienic way, perfect for any make up wearer on the go.  

Get that perfect wing with none of the hassle! Moxi Loves produces affordable and affective products that can change your makeup and tanning regime for the better. Easily accessed via their website, Moxi Loves deserves your support! 

Blank Canvas Cosmetics 

Blank Canvas Cosmetics are among the successful Irish beauty business taking the market by storm. Their famous contour palettes are flying off the shelves, and is it any wonder? Their products meet the high standards that any MUA would set, with sleek packaging that mirrors the bestselling Morphe palettes.  

Blank Canvas Cosmetics’ range also includes adorable gift sets and some of the most affordable, top quality brushes on the market, perfect for both beginners or professionals! This small Irish beauty business has recently teamed up with Pippa O’Connor for a new brush and palette collaboration that has us screaming.  

Cocoa Brown 

One cannot discuss the Irish beauty industry without mentioning the flourishing tanning and grooming brand, Cocoa Brown. Marissa Carter is one of the most inspiring people in the market, having built an empire out of a small, simple idea. This killer brand began as a small false tan business aspiring to turn the globe bronze and is now the producer of the fastest selling fake tan in Ireland and the UK.  

Marissa has expanded the range of shades and developed new, exciting products such as exfoliating cream, tanning mits, shimmer oils and even hair care. If you haven’t tried Cocoa Brown products, you need need need to pick some up on your next outing, trust me.  

Voya 

A little birdy once told me that taking care of your skin is about prevention, not correction. Voya can help us do just that. This niche brand work hard to create purely organic, seaweed-based products that are kind to skin. They have a very broad range of products designed to give you that spa feeling in the comfort of your own home, packaged completely in recycled, recyclable or biodegradable materials.  

Check out their website and browse through their incredible, zesty products that can have your skin feeling and looking (and tasting) it best!  

These businesses are only five examples of the quality that the Irish beauty industry has to offer. Be sure to check out their websites and grab yourself some fabulous products to add to your collections! You wont regret it! 

Ruan my boat through college life
Journalism student in Dublin City University with a passion for creating, storytelling, styling and presenting.