Just Some Really Cute Bathing Suits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Summer is upon us and that means it’s time to start shopping for bathing suits! Here are some really cute (and fairly cheap) ones I found online while #procrasting:

1. Crochet High Neck Bikini

Source: Target 

Everywhere I look I see more and more high neck bikinis. I’m not really sure how I feel about these and the odd tan lines they will give, but the color of this one made me want to buy it! Only $22.99 on target.com.

2. Crochet Triangle Bikini 

Source: Target

Triangle bikinis were all the rage last summer and I don’t think the hype for them every died. This triangle bikini top is only $17.99 on http://target.com.

3. A Basic Black Bottom

Source: Aerie 

All aerie bathing suits are currently BOGO so head on over there to get yourself a cute and essential black bottom. It can literally go with anything! 

4. Cross Back One Piece

Source: ASOS

If you aren’t feeling the bikinis, head over to ASOS to get yourself this simple, yet classy, cross back one-piece. Only $25.00 and it comes in a few colors!

5. High-Waisted

Source: ModCloth 

The high-waisted swimsuit is a throwback trend (Marilyn wore them) that’s coming back and there are plenty of patterns and styles to choose from on modcloth.com!

6. Strappy Wrap Top

Source: ASOS

I don’t have much to say about this one other than that it’s cute, wrappy, and only $15.50!

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the Morcott Room.