Humans of Davidson College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

“My favorite Davidson memory is on a Sunday night when a group of my friends decided to bake cookies in the first little lounge and one of my friends decided to put princess stickers on all of our noses. That was just a fun, relaxing night. Just being able to enjoy friend time in a low pressure setting. We didn’t really do much but that’s when I like hanging out with friends best. When we don’t have to plan a bunch of things, we just hang out.”

“So hanging out is better because you know you found good friends when you don’t have to put that much effort into friendships…not into the friendships but effort into hanging out…you can just sort of be with the people, you don’t have to try.”

“I’m so excited for the holidays. My entire family comes to my grandparents little apartment. There’s like 20 of us in one apartment for a week…and it’s amazing. We basically eat and talk and watch movies. Its great. This year we’re going to the new Star Wars movie. And we saw all the Hobbit movies together. And we have to get froyo. Its just what my family does.”

“I had a cat that had seven toes. His name was snowflake… then he ran away…we actually think that someone stole him.”