Her Campus Back-To-School Survival Kit 2014

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Her Campus and its sponsors have sent Her Campus Davidson an amazing Back-to-School Survival Kit, just in time for midterms! Here’s a huge shout-out and thank you to them.

Here’s what we received:

Chipotle: Buy one get one free cards…perfect for the Chipotle addicts on our team.

Mini LUNA Bars: A perfect choice for a busy day, Her Campus meetings, or a night out.

Affinitas Cupcake Panties: Adorably packaged, these panties are perfect on-the-go – post-workout, on a weekend getaway, or at a formal.

Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Devices and coupons: a pocket-sized zit zapper that combines blue LED light with sonic vibration and gentle warming to destroy acne-causing bacteria on skin and in pores, breaking the cycle of acne to clear pimples fast.

Nasty Gal special edition pins and a tote: Nasty Gal is a great online fashion destination for everyday wear and unique formal dresses.

Aeropostale water bottle and $10 gift cards: The Sport Bottle is durable, lightweight, and has a built-in straw. And we love $10 for any purchase in-store at Aeropostale!

Clue free app downloads: A great way to track when your period is coming.

$5 off European Wax Center exfoliating gel: For sexy, smooth skin.

Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil: Blackhead Eliminating Scrub provides a gel exfoliator with micro beads that deeply cleanse, tighten pores, and smooth skin. The formula is infused with Charcoal and Salicylic Acid to draw out blackhead causing dirt, oil and impurities. Nourishing Cleansing Oil instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. The formula is infused with nourishing Jojoba and Macadamia Oil to help replenish the skin’s moisture balance.

Thanks so much, Her Campus and sponsors!

Jessie Li

Davidson

Jessie Li is a member of Davidson College's Class of 2015. Born in Hong Kong and raised in Richmond, Virginia, she now calls North Carolina her home. She serves as Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Davidson, is the Editor-in-Chief of Davidson's oldest annual literary journal, Hobart Park, and is a Fiction Reader for The Adroit Journal. An English major with a passion for creative writing, teaching, and traveling, Jessie has traveled to India, England, China, Malaysia, and Hong Kong for study abroad, teaching internships, and investigative reporting.