This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Howdy collegiettes, and get excited because it is nearly that time of year again. Yes, I mean Carolina Cup. The pilgrimage to a sorority girl’s haven is in just over a week, and you’ll need something to wear. While the classic outfit is the good old Lilly Pulitzer dress with a sunhat and Jack Rogers, it can be easy to get lost, because that is what every other girl there is wearing. Of course, there is some practicality to the Lilly—as any of the brand’s cult followers know, her prints were created to hide juice, and you might get some “juice” on you too. But why sacrifice your own personal style!? I’ve got my top picks for the cup this year below, but really, wear what you want. And wear some sunscreen too. You’ll thank me later.

For the classic prep:

Splurge: Lilly Pulitzer, $198

Save: Old Navy, $30

For the nouveau prep:

Splurge: AQUA, $98

Save: Target, $50

For the bohemian:

Splurge: Free People, $128

Save: Wet Seal, $27

For efforless chic:

Splurge: ASOS, $232

Save: ASOS, $68

For the beachy type:

Splurge: Island Company, $180

Save: Forever 21, $25

For laid-back style:

Splurge: Anthropologie, $158

Save: TOBI, $58

For the accessorizor:

Splurge: AQUA, $98

Save: ASOS, $27

For the color lovers:

Splurge: Lovers + Friends, $158

Save: Forever 21, $25

For the girl who just wants to have fun:

Splurge: Island Company, $185

Save: TOBI, $68

And lastly, for the easily sunburnt:

Wear sunscreen: American Apparel, $54

Josephine is a senior English major from Massachusetts. She is the Marketing and Publicity Director for Her Campus at Davidson, a member of Connor House, and runs the Instagram account @cheeeesefries in her free time.