Campus Cutie: Jada Wiggleton-Little

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Jada Wiggleton-Little: This Week’s Much Deserving Campus Cutie

Hometown: Charlotte, NC. It’s right down the road! Why don’t you ask her about some of her favorite stomping grounds?

Year: 2017

Major: Philosophy. “I was pre-med until a moth ago. I realized I hate science.” Good thing she didn’t realize that junior year!

Relationship Status: Single.

Do you have any qualms with that? Laughter. “Only a little. If someone asked me out for coffee, that would make my year.” You heard the girl.

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

PCC Affiliation: Independent

Campus Involvement: BSC community relations and public action chair, STRIDE mentor, and Shades of Brown co-president. She’s a very busy girl, but she’ll pencil you in.

Going Abroad? She’s going to London to study philosophy next spring.

Fave Color: Purple

Favorite color to wear: Black

Dream Job: “Anything with clinical ethics and patient advocacy and how we can do better morally to help people.” This girl is really into ethics and is always down to talk about morality and philosophy. Be careful! If you have a tight schedule, don’t get her started; she is very passionate!

Fun Fact: “I had a feeling you were gonna ask me that, and I tried to prepare, but then I fell asleep.” When she finally got around to answering, her answer was awesome: “I carry a coloring book and crayons with me everywhere. Coloring is a great stress reliever.” This cutie is practical and adorable.

Tell me about your natural hair: “I’ve always been natural.” That’s right, this girl is a trendsetter.

Fave Hair Product: Dark & Lovely curl creme

What is your fashion inspiration? “Externally, I have two sides. The first side is classy 50’s and Catholic schoolgirl. That’s my conservative side. My other side is black leather everything. To spice it up. Internally, I used to have low self esteem and bold, confident clothes made me feel better and slowly more confident in myself.” Jada is a funny and frank person, and if you’ve been lucky enough to see her around campus, you’ve seen both of her fabulous fashion sides.

Who is your fashion icon? “Oh definitely Janelle Monae.”

And that’s all, folks! I encourage everyone to get to know this week’s campus cutie, Jada Wiggleton-Little!