The Best Memes to Describe Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Reading day is approaching, and with it the finals crunch. Some might already be experiencing the panic that arises with 3 final projects, 2 exams, and 4 research papers. While these memes might not make the pain go away, at least they let you know that you’re not alone. 

When you can do nothing right.

*Everyone at Davidson.*

Can I make a 35% work?

Thank you, 24-hour library.

Our worst fears. 

When you’re on your last leg. 

May 11th is so close. 

Stay strong, collegiettes. 

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8pm in the Morcott Room.

With my pale skin and curly hair, it might look like I spend all of my days in the library--which I totally could because I LOVE to read--but I promise I don't. I am an avid subscriber to Vogue, Lucky, and InStyle (you can infer my passion for shopping from that, right?). When I can't find what I want on the racks, I'll sew it myself. Elizabeth Taylor, Gregory Peck, Ingrid Bergman, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly are my style icons, not to mention stars in some of my favorite classic movies. Little Rock, AR native and Davidson, NC resident. Instagram - elaineruthb Twitter - @ElaineRuthBoe