7 ‘Hooded Kermit’ Memes You Need to See

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

If you’ve been anywhere on social media lately, you’ve probably seen the latest viral meme trend featuring everyone’s favorite talking frog. First came “My Face When… Kermit“, then “But that’s None of My Business Kermit ” and now the internet gods have bestowed upon us what might be the funniest Kermit the Frog meme yet–“Hooded Kermit.” If you by chance haven’t run across him yet, the premise is simple: Hooded Kermit is trying to win over normal Kermit to the dark side, with often hilarious, and very relatable results. Here are some of our favorites.

1.  Finals Kermit 

Because our growing bodies need rest, right? 

2. Thanksgiving Kermit 

Actually using this next year…

3.​ Hungry Kermit 

Or a Quesadilla, or a pint of Ben & Jerry’s. Your pick. 

4. Christmas Kermit 

Me when I enter Ulta, Sephora, Lush…most stores, okay? 

5. Morning Kermit 

Don’t tell me you’ve never done this. 

6. Hooded Dwight? 

Even Dunder Mifflin’s getting in on the meme action. 

7. Mom Kermit 

And parent of the year award goes out to…

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8pm in the Morcott Room.

Claire Biggerstaff is a senior at Davidson College where she's pursuing a major in English. Since her sophomore year, she's been heavily involved with Her Campus and has written for her school's chapter, interned with Her Campus Media, and eventually became the Editor in Chief of her home chapter. Her work as also appeared on publications like Babe.net and The Odyssey. When she's not researching news stories or holding editing workshops with her writers, you can find her enjoying an episode of The X-Files and thinking about how much she loves autumn.