5 Little Kids Being Adorable (Recommended Use: Procrastination)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Getting through finals can be a difficult time; you want to procrastinate but don’t have time to make the most effective use of procrastination time.  Well, here are 5 videos of little kids being too adorable for words.  I watched all of them this morning and I have to say, I want to channel all of the sass as I write my final papers.  

1. “Linda, Honey, just listen.

Mateo is three and in trouble concerning some cupcakes and his brother.  Linda, his mother, tries to poke holes in his argument, but the kid’s got it on lock.  If only our thesis statements and subsequent arguments were as airtight… and we were as adorable.

2. “If you heard me, if you talk to me, you don’t listen

This girl’s sass is off the charts, and she sounds exactly like an adult.  She knows what’s going on, and refuses to let her dad off the hook with a mere apology.  We’ve all wanted to say this at some point to professors when they just.  don’t.  listen.  This little girl can speak for us.

3. “Bleh shme shmea shemah blegh

Another daddy-daughter sass-off, but with less coherent sentences.  I find this one adorable because you know this tot is trying to tell her dad off, and is in her own little language.  The mannerisms, the inflection, it’s all there.  And, to be honest, this is about how coherent I am at this time of year, especially when someone’s trying to tell me I can’t dance on tables.  

4. “I’m moving on!

DO NOT THROW DIRT ON THIS GIRL OKAY?!  SHE WILL MOVE ON.  She sticks to her guns, and I’m quite impressed with her lack of concern for others’ emotions.  She has made her decision, and sorry if you don’t agree.  What I really wish, though, is that I was Jen, and my dorm was Jen’s house… I could really use some help cleaning up…

5. “Do you hear that bass Mom?

Ahhhhh court parties…. ahhhh going out at all.  Now mostly things of the past since this weekend is truly finals weekend and I’m leaving before the senior shenanigans begin.  That does not, however, mean I’m not taking dance breaks in my room to my boy LL Cool J (This lady does indeed love Cool J).  My only regret is that my mom isn’t here to dance along with me (s/o to Momma Driscoll for getting me hooked on Eminem and introducing me to music with any bass at all). The dedication to the jam this girl shows is impressive, matched only by the cheetah print dress, she’s definitely a Warner girl, ready to bungle in the jungle.

A little obsessive about food blogs, books, Netflix, running, and obviously sleeping. It's not what you do, I say, but how you do it.