Perfect Secret Santa Gifts You Can Find In Ellensburg

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

When it comes to Christmas our bank accounts seem to spread more pain than joy. Presents for mom, dad, your SO, and of course your girl gang. On to of that,  your work or a different group of girlfriends decided to have a Secret Santa party, as if you could afford $10 at Starbucks on yourself, let alone someone else.  Yet, the secret Santa gift can be fun, cheap, and not as stressful as you might think. On top of all of it, you’re stuck within the bonds of Ellensburg that doesn’t offer much retail beyond the Juniors section of Fred Meyers. Not everyone likes Secret Santa but everyone likes to be the person who gave the best gift and with this guide you’ll have this year in the bag!

This is perfect for any wine lover on your list, I saw this on Pinterest and I was obsessed. What girl doesn’t love wine, and what girl doesn’t love pineapple? This is a cute creative fun way to make a simple gift for Secret Santa. Buy a nice bottle of wine, those gold Ferrero Rocher chocolates and the work is halfway done! You can even purchase this all at our local Fred Meyers. My favorite part is that you don’t even have to buy a gift bag!

Nails, spa, lotions something any girl needs. So you can never go wrong with a little beauty set. You can go a little bit further with your secret Santa and spice up a beauty set in a pair of cozy slippers. You could do a gift card to “Happy nails” or even just go to rite aid here in town to find all your beauty essentials. Cute fun and cheap way to have a killing secret Santa gift. If you want to bring the spa at home just reference the #HCSurvivalKit for face masks like the 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution by Leaders Cosmetics! Add some Yogi Tea and a good book and you’re all set for a lovely holiday Girls Night In.

Girls love coffee. We even like free coffee better. So what a great idea to get a giftcard to Starbucks but wrap it in a lovely Starbucks cup. A sassy way to hide your present inside. Better yet, substitute this in a D&M cup with a gift card from D&M to support local business!

Winter beanies are a perfect gift because they complement any winter outfit and they look good on everyone! Lucky for us, our favorite store Flirt carries a ton of styles and colors. It is right here in Ellensburg and beanies are inexpensive and an every girl must have for the winter. Pretty much anything you get from flirt is a winner as a secret Santa gift, but these beanies are gold.

If you are stuck here in Ellensburg and wondering where to go to buy your squad a fun cute secret Santa gift. Here are a couple ideas so you can still be cheap and don’t have to drive far to get.

A Juinor at Central Washington University pursing a double major in Business Adminstration with a specialization in Finance and Mangerial Economics. 
President at Her Campus CWU Senior, Public Relations Major at Central Washington University!