This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Looking for some new cute, good quality underwear without hurting the bank account? BootayBag is the new fun way to receive two new stylish undies every month for just $13.00! Literally hands down one of the best decisions of my life. When you go on BootayBags website you get to choose between always thongs, mix it up, or never thong, type of undies so everyone gets a chance to have their favorite style. If you follow BootayBag Instagram account they will keep you updated with each month’s styles and when they ship out the underwear for the month.

It’s so fun to get that email that your undies have been delivered, because who doesn’t love wearing a new pair of undies to spice up their life? The underwear is great quality, I absolutely love the styles it makes me feel more confident knowing that I have this super cute underwear underneath. I totally support this organization, they use cotton so nothing weird is happening down there, they make different types of undies for every girl in a variety of different sizes. You can always cancel if you just want to try it for a month I totally think everyone should try it out! I mean who doesn’t love getting two undies every month? It’s amazing.  

Her Campus CWU Social Media Director / Treasurer / Writer  Senior at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Event Managment Zodiac: Cancer ♋︎