This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Yes, it’s that time of the year again. Where every student is sleep deprived, stressed out, and can’t remember the last time they had an actual meal. To help your transition from dead week to finals, we’ve put together a list of essentials to grab in the few hours you have free to make your library study binge a little easier.

Big Bag:

First things first a bag to keep all of your essentials in. You never know when you’ll have a few extra minutes for studying, so keeping all things related is a must. Yes, bags do get heavy, but its just. One. Week. You can do it!

Layers: 

It will be cold, then hot, then cold again… T-Shrit, sweatshirt, vest. Be prepared with layers to stay comfortable all day long

Refilable Water Bottle

Staying hydrated is always important, and by keeping a reusable water bottle you’re not only saving money from not having to buy one, you’re also avoiding having to leave your things/packing them up to go to the drinking fountain.

Planner of sorts:

Planner, sticky notes, or even just a list. Something to remind you of the most important things to get done or study first.

Headphones:

Any and everywhere to study will be filled with other students. No one likes to listen to others breathing/coughing/sneezing when they’re preparing to ace their final. No one.

Highlighters. Pens:

All the colors: Make your notes glow while also having important topics stand out, and who doesn’t love colorful pens.

Snacks:

Food is what gets us through our longest library days, and making sure we don’t go hungry will keep us from wandering through Tasty Facebook videos, making us that much more hungry, and leaving us halfway through our to-do list.

Finally, have a good attitude, because believe it or not, you can do it. Going in with positivity and confidence will make those long days easier. Finals suck, but hopefully these little hacks will get you through a stressful week at the library and slay your finals.

Marketing major at Central Washington University