mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

3 Summer Must Have Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Hey HC readers, are any of you looking for summer essentials to have all season long? Look no further! Here is a list of some of our favorite things to pick up before summer is in full swing  

Sunscreen!

This may seem like a no brainer to some of you but some people really don’t understand the severity in applying and reapplying sunblock throughout your day.

By having a couple different sunscreen bottles, maybe one in your house, one in your purse and one in your car you’ll always be covered!

Plug in fan

Sounds silly, but these little guys can be a real lifesaver if you are on vacation or somewhere where you are stuck outside all day with no wind of shade to cool you down. They’re relatively cheap and you can find them anywhere!

Ps. They’re great for fanning away boob sweat lol

Small purse with tons of pockets

This is one of the best things I have bought this season, I am absolutely obsessed with my small-medium sized over the shoulder purse. It has about 6 pockets so I have room for anything I might need on the road or when I’m away from home. I like to keep a smaller bag inside my purse with essentials that I always find myself needing like tampons, chapstick, bandaids, ibuprofen and anything else small enough to fit!