3 Buxom Products You Need To Get Your Hands On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Are you looking to try out a new brand of make up? Well look no further and check out Buxom Cosmetics next time you’re at Sephora or Ulta! Her Campus Survival Kit has blessed us with Buxom’s Full on Lip Polish and we couldn’t be happier, so check out some of Buxom’s other products in our list below.

Big Tease Plumping Mascara

A plumping mascara that gives you the most volume while also giving you longer lashes! The cone-shaped brush is perfect building up the intensity and it is smudge and flake resistant which is always a plus. If you want to spice up your spring and summer looks, this mascara also comes in violet and teal!

Full-On Lip Polish (Dolly)

This is Buxom’s best selling gloss.  This high shine plumping gloss is the perfect finish to every look. It is made with vitamins A and E so it will never dry out your lips as well as peptide and hyaluronic acid boosters. If the color Dolly isn’t for you, this gloss has 100 different shades that are all girl names, so odds are they will have yours! What’s cooler than using a lip gloss named after you?

Customizable Eyeshadow Palette

A refillable palette that is completely customizable with whatever six shades you like! You are able to choose from 40 different eyeshadow shades to mix and match to create your ultimate palette!  These colors come in a range of finishes from matte, metallic, sparkle, and duo-chrome so there is something for everyone!

If you have ever tried any of these Buxom products out, let us know in the comments below!

HCXO

Her Campus CWU President, Editor-in-chief, and Writer Senior at Central Washington University Major: Social Services Minor: Communications