16 Songs Sure To Make you Feel Like A Bad B*tch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Some of you got off lucky and had early finals or no finals at all! For the vast majority of you that did, whether you’re fairly new to finals week or you’re making your senior year finals stretch, you know that preparation is everything. Whether you study in a silent room on the fourth floor of Brooks Library in solitude or you round up the squad with a couple of pizza and head over to the fishbowl, music is essential.

In my own personal opinion music sets not only the mood but the pace for your study vibe, and to study, good vibes are essential. To study with confidence is to perform with confidence, so here are our top 16  songs that will make you feel like a bad bitch and help you slay you finals. WARNING: There’s a high consentration of Beyonce but what else did you expect.

1. It Ain’t Me – Kygo ft. Selena Gomez

2. Shape of You- Ed Sheeran

3. Upgrade You – Beyonce ft. Jay-Z

4. Love and Sex and Magic – Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake

5. Side To Side – Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj

6. Me Too – Megan Trainor

7. Nasty- Janet Jackson

8. Feeling Myself – Nicki Minaj ft. Beyonce

9. Work It – Missy Elliot

10. Work – Rihanna ft. Drake

11. Perm – Bruno Mars

12. Beep – Pussycat Dolls

13. Show Stoppin – Danity Kane

14. My Humps – Blackeyed peas

15. London Bridge – Fergie

16. A-YO – Lady Gaga

The good news about this compilation of musical genius it that it doesn’t just apply for a finals preparation playlist. No, no, feel free to use this for your post finals prefunk, your playlist while you work out your summer bod or whatever you need! Good luck on finals and get lit for spring break!

President at Her Campus CWU Senior, Public Relations Major at Central Washington University!