Different types of face masks to use for the winter season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CUA chapter.

1. Charcoal Mask

Charcoal masks are the newest phenomen in the skin care the are many benifits for using a charcoal mask in your daily skin routine.

Charcoal is great for people who have oily skin, it helps minimize pores, it helps clear up your acne and it is also a great deep clean mask for your skin.

2. Aztec Healing Clay Mask

The benefits of Aztec healing clay masks is that it is a benonite clay that you can mix with apple cider vineager and this will help tighten your skin, help clear up your acne, scars and it leaves your skin smooth and soft!

3. Oatmeal face masks

Oatmeal facemask are perfect for you if you have sensitive skin. The oatmeal leaves your skin silky and smooth and helps if you are are prone to have evry dry skin. It is also a really great skin exfioliant leaving your skin bright and it can help treat acne, rosea and eczema. And lastly, the most important part is that it removes dead skin cells!

Having these three maks in yor daily skin routine will make your skin feel fresher and healthier by the new year!

A Baltimore girl who is exploring all of what DC has to offer. A lover of food and all things relating to Beyonce.