books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

The Weeks Before Winter Break – The Office Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

It’s almost time for winter break, which is a pivotal and extremely stressful point in the school year, and you know what that means :)

So Thanksgiving break was awesome until you found yourself on your way back to boulder and suddenly all of the assignments you didn’t even think about while you were away hit you harder than that time Michael hit Meredith with his car

At this point, you’ve either checked your grades on d2l and done this

Or this

You thought the last two weeks would be manageable, but suddenly your professors are like “now we will begin to cover the hardest chapter of the semester, and yes it will be on your final” so you’re just sitting there like

And then your professor starts to go over the “review materials” and you swear on your life that you’ve only seen like 3 things on that list ever

So you start going to Starbs on the hill to write all your essays

But really you just spend most of your time there watching dogs through the window

And then you go home and stay up til 3 am every night trying to figure out what to study like

And if your mom ever found out how much red bull you’ve been drinking so you can stay awake she’d be like

And all the while all you can think about is

And

And

But just remember :)

So finally finals week rolls around, you’ve accepted your fate, and you really just want to get it over with so you can leave campus for the next month and see your mom

You’re not really a test person, but you know that one professor’s grading style like the back of your hand so when they hand you your final you’re all

But the questions were a lot harder than they have been in the past so you leave like

And when you walk into the final for that class you’ve gone to maybe 8 times this semester you just look at your professor like

And with each passing exam you identify with this more and more

But  finally when you walk up to turn in your last scantron you will turn around to face your florecently lit lecture hall and happily scream at the top of your lungs

Happy Holidays buffs, good luck on finals

Lauren is currently majoring in Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences and minoring in Business in the Leeds School of Business, Leadership in the LSM Program, and Women and Gender Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences at The University of Colorado Boulder. On campus Lauren currently holds the position of Her Campus CU Boulder's Chapter President and Campus Correspondent. She also acts as an Aerie Real on campus ambassador, held the position of  Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep for CU for the previous two years, and acts as the social media chairman and event coordinator for the PSICHI Psychology Honors Club within CU's Psychology department.  Outside of school Lauren founded and owns Empyreal Photography. When she's not looking through a camera lens or somewhere drinking chai, you can probably find her in a yoga class, petting a dog, or daydreaming about New York City.  
Sko Buffs!