VS PINK CU Boulder Philanthropy Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

VS PINK CU Boulder Philanthropy Event

If you love Victoria’s Secret PINK, CU, giving back to your community and cleaning out your closet, listen up.

Victoria’s Secret PINK at CU Boulder will be hosting a clothing drive philanthropy event outside the UMC this friday from 10:00am-5:00pm. PINK is re-launching the Wear Everywhere Bra Collection, and adding a new fashion bra choice to the collection, the offer will be: Buy a WEW Bra, get 10 for $35 panties!!!

In an effort to promote the new WEW bra, and give back to the Boulder community, PINK CU Boulder will be hosting a clothing drive, looking for people who are willing to donate gently used clothes that will be brought to a local goodwill following the event.

The first 10 people to bring 5+ items will receive free PINK merchandise on the spot. Each person who donates clothing will receive a raffle ticket, the raffle winner will be announced the next day via PINK CU Boulder’s instagram @pinkcuboulder, and will win a $25 PINK gift card and free PINK merchandise. PINK CU Boulder will also host various social media contests the week leading up to the philanthropy event.

Make sure to follow @pinkcuboulder on social media to keep track of all things PINK CU, and stop by the UMC to donate all your gently used clothing that you won’t be taking back home with you this summer, give back to the Boulder community, and get the chance to win some free PINK merch!

Lauren is currently majoring in Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences and minoring in Business in the Leeds School of Business, Leadership in the LSM Program, and Women and Gender Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences at The University of Colorado Boulder. On campus Lauren currently holds the position of Her Campus CU Boulder's Chapter President and Campus Correspondent. She also acts as an Aerie Real on campus ambassador, held the position of  Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep for CU for the previous two years, and acts as the social media chairman and event coordinator for the PSICHI Psychology Honors Club within CU's Psychology department.  Outside of school Lauren founded and owns Empyreal Photography. When she's not looking through a camera lens or somewhere drinking chai, you can probably find her in a yoga class, petting a dog, or daydreaming about New York City.