Thoughts from The First Day of your Last Semester, as told by the Cast of Hamilton the Musical

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

As everyone starts their spring semester I figured I would write a fun article about the thoughts those of you may have had during your last first day. What better way to do it than to use gifs from the well known musical Hamilton.

Walking into your last first day of school like

When your asked to introduce yourself to the class

Sitting in classes like

When you already have homework

Sitting at lunch with your friends

When someone asks you how your degree is going

When the university sends your bill

After seeing your university bill

When your first day is finally over

I hope this article was a fun way to look back on your first day of your last semester!

I want to wish everyone an awesome second semester and hope everyone does well in their classes!

XOXO- Michaela

Michaela is a rising Senior at the University of Colorado Boulder where she is majoring in psychology and working towards minors in education and leadership. Outside of the classroom, Michaela is a founding member of the Phi Mu Xi Alpha chapter and a 4-year member of Her Campus x CU. On the weekend you can find Michaela shopping on Pearl St. or driving up to the mountains.
Sko Buffs!