This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Clothing

1. Topshop        

-Offers a 10% discount both online and in stores

2. Asos

-The online store offers a 10% discount when you simply register your student email with the site

3. Madewell

-The store has a location in Boulder’s 29th Street Mall and offers a 15% discount with a   student ID

4. J. Crew

-Also located in the 29th Street Mall and offers a 15% discount with a student ID

5. Forever 21

-Located in Flatiron Crossing the store offers a 10% student discount.

Food

6. Chick-fil-a

Just a short drive from Boulder, the fast food favorite offers a free soft drink with a meal for students.

7. Subway

-Located on Baseline Road the sandwich shop offers a 10% student discount

8. Chipotle

-The next time you are at Chipotle in 29th Street Mall make sure to ask them for your free soft drink

9. Domino’s Pizza

-The next time you call the local Domino’s ask them what their discount is! Most locations offer up to 20% off

10. Dairy Queen

-Next time you stop in at Dairy Queen on Baseline Road ask them about their student discount. On their website they claim they often offer discount cards for students. 

Maddi Harris

CU Boulder

Maddi Harris is currently a Sophomore Public Relations major at the Univeristy of Colorado-Boulder. Growing up in New Jersey, her move across the country to Colorado for school has taught Maddi to appreciate the little things about her home state- mainly being the food that is made there. When she's not making use of the beautiful terrain that Colorado has to offer, she can be found decked out in black & gold supporting her fellow buffs on gamedays. In her free time she enjoys catching up on Perez Hilton's daily articles and obsessing over the different wedding dresses featured on TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress."