ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Stock Up on these Stocking Stuffer Ideas!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Good things come in small packages and there is no better way to show that then during the Holidays! Stocking stuffers give you the freedom to pick out gifts for your loved ones that are small enough to slip into their Christmas stockings as you gather around the fire. Today, I will share with you some stellar stocking stuffer ideas for everyone on your ‘Nice List’:

Bath Bombs

Fuzzy Socks

Chocolate

Candles

Lotion

Wine

Cookies

Perfume

Mugs

Slippers

With these gifts, you’ll easily want to keep some for yourself! Happy Holidays lovelies!

Your girl,

Nikki B.

Nikki Blum

CU Boulder '20

My name is Nikki Blum and I'm a Junior at CU Boulder majoring in Marketing. I'm from Colorado and I love to run, shop, and hang out with friends! When I'm not in school, I run my own company called Nikki B's College Tees where make custom tailgate/game day t-shirts and sell to college students all over the country! My business is my pride and joy and I hope to one day work in a career that combines fashion and entrepreneurship.
Sko Buffs!