This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Attention all fashion and PINK loving Buffs! The Victoria’s Secret PINK Bus is finally coming to our CU Boulder campus this month! This is something you definitely won’t want to miss.

What:

* The Victoria’s Secret PINK Bus hosted by PINK CU Boulder

This means LOTS of shopping. So definitely come prepared. Maybe skip going to Starbucks for the 5th time this week so you have money to spend on all the amazing PINK products that will be right on our campus. The PINK Bus will have exclusive shopping offers, surprises, and TONS of CU Boulder apparel from the Pink Collegiette Collection! 

When:

* August 29, 2017

* From 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

RSVP to the Facebook Event here!

Where:

* In the the plaza in front of Folsom by the Buffalo statue

The PINK Bus is an extremely fun experience. Who does’nt love to go shopping for tons of cute apparel right on campus? Make sure to make you calendar so you can stop by between classes, lunch, or whenever works best for you!

We all know the Rocky Mountain Showdown is is this Friday, September 1st! The PINK Bus will have all of the CU Pink apparel so you can get ready to show school spirit at the game. Make sure you pick up a $25 cool & comfy bra to wear with your new outfit! If you are looking for a comfy outfit for class, expect to see an awesome $40 crew and leggings outfit deal!

This is going to be a great place to meet other people right at the beginning of the school year. Come hangout with all of your friends and of course Chip the Buffalo! Plus there might be some other great deals throughout the day. We hope to see you there! Welcome back Buffs!

Alexis Morgan

CU Boulder '19

Alexis grew up in Southern Colorado and is a senior this school year. She is majoring in Marketing with an Operations & Information Management Certificate, and a minor in Communications. Currently she is a PINK Campus Representative and a Style Guru with College Fashionista. In her free time you can expect to see her shopping, in a pilates class, or taking a break at the local Starbucks.
Sko Buffs!