Hailey Rocchio Rocks City-Chic Street Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

In honor of the gorgeous weather, Hailey Rocchio is embracing the sun in her city-chic outfit. Coming from right outside the fashion capital, this Jersey native knows her street style. Though Hailey is majoring in finance, her thirst for fashion seems to consume her. Her weekly Rachel Zoe marathon binges keep her bi-costal fashion senses stimulated as she studies her Intro to Business textbook.

Hailey describes her style as street-fashion. “ I like to incorporate all kinds of elements into my wardrobe, whether it be from thrifting in Brooklyn to hitting Barney’s for a ‘piece’”. Hailey has mastered the ability to mix save with splurge, demonstrated by her laid-back yet high fashion summer outfit. Her vintage Levi cutoffs and distressed Chanel graphic tee emphasize Hailey’s ability to observe and absorb the fashions that consume her east-coast lifestyle. Keep an eye out for this fashionista, she seems like she’s got this fashion thing all figured out!

Nicole is a freshman at University of Colorado, currently studying as an Advertising and Sociology major. She is a born and raised New Yorker, who likes to think she is fabulous as the city she hails from. Her strengths include Pinterest crafts, window shopping, and the elliptical. Her weaknesses are end of the season sales at Barney's and Sex and the City marathons. Nicole aspires to work in fashion PR or at one of the many glitzy magazines she reads obsessively.
Natasha is sophomore at University of Colorado Boulder and is majoring in Journalism. She is a Southern California native learning to live in the snow, and is addicted to dirty chais. She is the Social Chair of Alpha Phi, and believes life is better in a pair of stilettoes. She one day aspires to work in the fashion magazine industry, or public relations.