Delta Gamma Chapter President, Chloe Remington!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Name: Chloe Remington

Age: 21

Year: Junior

Major: Communications

Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona

What is your position on campus? I am the chapter president of Delta Gamma.

Can you talk a little bit about your position as President? As president of Delta Gamma, I am the chapter leader and chapter representative on campus, as well as in the community. Using my knowledge, commitment and love for the chapter, I set the example for the rest of the members’ attitudes and actions. The success of the chapter depends on how well I accept and perform my duties and responsibilities of my office. I answer a lot of emails and I am constantly in contact with the members of the chapter and my advisors. I lead of our chapter management team meetings every Sunday night and chapter on Monday night. Overall, my main job as president is to always represent the Phi chapter of DG in the best way, to both the university and the community. 

What has been your favorite memory during your time as president? My favorite memory during my time as president would be when I got the opportunity to attend the Lewis Institute, a leadership training event in Ohio this past summer. I was surrounded by hundreds of DGs from chapters all across the country. I met women who I will forver be friends with and it made me realize how truly grateful I am to be a part of such an amazing organization!

What’s something surprising about your position that many people don’t know? Something surprising about my position is that many people assume I do everything, but really I have a board of eight amazing cmt members who honestly do a lot for the chapter and I am so thankful for them!

What are some of your hobbies? I love yoga! I go to Core Power on the Hill and I love it. I also love to hangout with my friends, watch movies or go out and be social. I also like to hike when the weather is nice!

Where is your favorite place to eat in Boulder? Mod Market of Turley’s!

What’s your favorite thing to do in Boulder? My favorite thing to do in Boulder is walking up to Chautauqua on a Friday afternoon or going to the farmers market on Saturday mornings!

What do you miss most about home? My old English Bulldog Winzlow! He is the sweetest dog on this planet and the cutest, by far!

Describe your ideal date- My ideal date would have to be dinner somewhere on Pearl Street, because that involves looking nice and it’s always fun to dress up every once in a while!

What’s your go-to going out outfit? Jeans and a cute top and booties! I like to keep it casual but cute- I mean it’s Boulder after all.

Justin Bieber or One Direction? Currently 110% Justin Bieber. I mean come on, have you heard his new song “Sorry,” definitely has been on repeat!

Maddi Harris

CU Boulder

Maddi Harris is currently a Sophomore Public Relations major at the Univeristy of Colorado-Boulder. Growing up in New Jersey, her move across the country to Colorado for school has taught Maddi to appreciate the little things about her home state- mainly being the food that is made there. When she's not making use of the beautiful terrain that Colorado has to offer, she can be found decked out in black & gold supporting her fellow buffs on gamedays. In her free time she enjoys catching up on Perez Hilton's daily articles and obsessing over the different wedding dresses featured on TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress."