This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Campus Cutie- Connor McCall

-Age: 20
-Major: Econ
-Hometown: Manhattan Beach, CA
-Relationship status: Single

-Are you involved in any organizations on campus? Yes, I’m on the Men’s Club Volleyball Team.
-What’s your favorite hobby/ activity? Beach Volleyball
-What’s your dream job? Investment Banker
-What are qualities you look for in a girl? I like girls that are smart, friendly and spontaneous.
-What’s your biggest turn-off? A girl that can’t hold a conversation.
-Do you have any serious skills? I can type fast as hell.
-Give us a fun fact about you: I have a dog named Beck.

Kristie Dunnigan is a junior studying business marketing at the University of Colorado at Boulder. She was born in Montana and later moved to the beautiful state of Colorado. Country girl at heart yearning for a big city life, she recently spent 3 months living in NYC interning for Oscar de la Renta as an international and domestic sales intern (and has spent everyday since trying to figure out how to get back to that concrete jungle). It's that city strut and over the top street style fashion that this girl cannot get enough of. She is Vice President of the American Marketing Association Chapter at Boulder, and is currently interning at shopgoldyn.com to fulfill creative needs. When she isn't snowboarding, blogging, or enjoying the amazing friends and family that fill her days, you will probably find this old soul buried in a thrift store or nearest local flea market over indulging in the good life.