absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

3 Ways to Spice Up your Kraft Mac and Cheese

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

If your like me, a broke college student, you probably love mac and cheese. One meal I seem to always have is kraft mac and cheese 1. Because it’s so fast and easy to make and 2. Because it’ cheap. I’ve decided to make a cool list of easy ways you can spice up your easy mac the next time it becomes your late night study session dinner.

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!

Next time try adding crumbled bacon to your easy mac for the perfect savory meal.

Breadcrumbs and Parmesan

This combo is perfect for an italian style mac and cheese it’s also great for adding flavor and a little texture as well.

More Cheese, Please!

Adding a mixture of cheddar and mozzarella gives you and extra cheesy mac and more flavor!

Michaela is a rising Senior at the University of Colorado Boulder where she is majoring in psychology and working towards minors in education and leadership. Outside of the classroom, Michaela is a founding member of the Phi Mu Xi Alpha chapter and a 4-year member of Her Campus x CU. On the weekend you can find Michaela shopping on Pearl St. or driving up to the mountains.
Sko Buffs!