3 Perfect Outfit Musts for St. Patrick’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Hello Hello, it’s me again!

If you’re looking for some last minute St. Paddy’s Day inspo, you’ve come to the right place.

Here are 3 cute and easy ways to celebrate and look great!

Wear a cute St.Paddy’s themed shirt to show your spirit:

ACCESSORIZE!!! When in doubt, accessories can give you a subtle St. Paddy’s Day look. These are great if you can’t go full St. Paddy’s with your outfit or if you just want a simple look.

Personally, I am a hard core sock fan. You can never go wrong with socks. They can be super fun and festive while still looking great with your outfits.

BONUS OUTFIT IDEA: go full out like this guy.

Have fun and stay safe! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

XOXO, Grey

Grace Smith

CU Boulder '20

Grace currently serves as the Her Campus CU Boulder Chapter President. She is honored to lead a team of 50+ badass women who are passionate about creating personable content. When she is not at chapter meetings, you will find Grace with a coffee cup in one hand and her laptop in the other working on articles, running her business, or talking to her mom. Grace is a senior graduating with a BA in History with an emphasis on Medieval Studies. Her research focuses on medieval witchcraft.
Sko Buffs!