Wellness > Health

The 2018 Workout Playlist That’ll Get You Motivated

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

2018 is finally upon us, and with a new year comes the opportunity to recreate yourself. Getting into shape is a very common new year’s resolution, but if you’re like me, you find yourself struggling to stick to it and losing motivation before February even shows up. Luckily, I’ve found the cure: an awesome workout playlist. Personally, I find that a motivating playlist with songs that are face-paced and easy to get hyped up with makes working out more fun for me. What exactly is on this playlist, you might ask? Well, fear not. On this playlist, you’ll find the most pumped up pop and hip-hop songs from your favorite artists that will sure to get your feet moving.

Pop in some earbuds, grab a friend, and head to your campus rec center or nearest gym. With this playlist, your favorite artists and rappers will cheer you on through your workout and have you breaking a sweat in no time. 

Madison Sinsel

CU Boulder '21

Madison is currently a sophomore at CU Boulder, working towards a major in the CMCI school in Strategic Communications on the media design track as well as a minor in fine art. She's been a HerCampus writer since her freshman year, and this year she is also lucky to be an Aerie Ambassador for CU's campus and a Barre3 ambassador for the Boulder studio. At CU Boulder, Madi is focusing on learning graphic design and illustration and has plans to one day become an artistic director and tattoo artist. She's had a love for writing since she was three years old, and is thrilled to be a part of the HerCampus community. Her passions include theatre, matcha lattes, and reading people's tarot cards at parties.