This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cornell chapter.

Procrastination at the Straight this week was amazing because it involved lots and lots of chocolate. Whether it was chocolate fondue, a chocolate fountain, Hershey Kisses, or hot chocolate, the Student Union Board (SUB) at WSH made it into chocolate-mania that was irresistible!

Plus there was a jar of Hershey Kisses awarded to the winner who guessed accurately how many kisses were in the container. Even though it was messy and I had chocolate sprayed all over me, it was totally worth it just to walk around Central smelling like chocolate for a few hours. Om nom nom. 

Procrastination at the Straight occurs every Thursday from 6-9PM at Willard Straight Hall

Elisabeth Rosen is a College Scholar at Cornell University with concentrations in anthropology, social psychology and creative writing. She is currently the co-editor of Her Campus Cornell. She has interned at The Weinstein Company and Small Farms Quarterly and worked as a hostess at a Japanese restaurant.